Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine two best-selling Dubrovnik tours for a discounted price
- Enjoy a morning walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town
- See top Dubrovnik attractions like Sponza Palace and the Church of St Blaise with your guide
- Spend your afternoon sea kayaking around Dubrovnik’s coastline
- Paddle over to the island of Lokrum and snorkel in the sea around Betina Beach
Departure & Return
WALKING TOUR, a guide will be holding a WALKING TOUR sign next to the fountain by Dubravka restaurant (Pile gate, western entrance to Old town).
KAYAKING,At Pile Square find your way to the park under Dubravka restaurant's terrace. From top of the stairs next to the small fountain on Pile Square,walk down the St.Durda street to the seaside.Please follow the s.wall on the left side and go to the park which is just next to Dubrovnik city wall.
What To Expect
Keep walking down the wide Stradun, the man drag in Old Town, and stop at the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, today home to the state archives. Also stop at attractions such as the Church of St Blaise, the city bell tower, the Rector’s Palace, with its amazing courtyard, and the city’s cathedral, partially rebuilt in the 18th century after a fire.
Then take about 45 minutes to either explore the town on your own — there is plenty to see — or sit down to have a quick lunch or a drink at your own expense.
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour (3 hours):After meeting your guide in the center of the city, walk to the sea and get a short instructional talk on proper kayak technique and safety procedures. Get your equipment, including a paddle and the kayak.
Then, it’s ready, steady, paddle! Kayak around the Old Town walls, near St Lawrence Fortress (Lovrijenac) and the city harbor, drinking in the views of one of the best preserved medieval towns in Europe. Learn from your guide about the history of the city and the thick walls that surround Old Town.
Keep on going all the way to Lokrum Island. Pull up to Betina Beach for a pit stop and have some water, then it’s on to the snorkeling. Dive into the Adriatic and see life below the surface of the beautiful sea, before paddling back to Dubrovnik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No experience needed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms