- Explore King’s Landing with a local guide on this Viator Exclusive
- Hear little-known trivia about the cast and characters like the Starks and Lannisters
- Learn of the Battle of Blackwater at Lovrijenac Fortress – it's an experience that can't be booked anywhere else!
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
A guide in Elite Travel blue T-shirt will be holding a 'GAME OF THRONES Walking Tour' sign, outside the Old Town city walls, in front of the fountain by 'Dubravka' restaurant&bar at Pile Square (just outside the Pile Gate, the western entrance to the Old Town).
What To Expect
Stroll the streets of Old Town, imagining it to be King’s Landing, the fictionalized town, capital of the Seven Kingdoms on the hit HBO television show. For the uninitiated, Game of Thones is based on George R.R. Martin’s Songs of Ice and Fire novels that chronicle the battles for the throne of the Seven Kingdoms.
Listen as your guide regales your group with tales of the Targaryen family and their fearsome dragons; the clan was forced into exile when the Baratheons seized control of the kingdom. Later, learn about Ayra Stark and hear about her life on the streets after war broke out with the Lannisters.
Stroll along the walls of the city and see where they were attacked by the Baratheon clan, and then visit Lovrijenac Fortress, the medieval castle that features in many gory scenes. Soak up the vistas from the fortress, and listen to tales of the Battle of Blackwater that took nearby. Best of all, take in the fine views of the city and the Adriatic Sea from the walls.
Your Game of Thrones tour then finishes near the Old Town.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Dubrovnik Port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is highly recommended to bring comfortable shoes and a hat
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Excellent explanation during the most important locations of GOT; this tour is a must if you are traveling to Dubrovnik." See review
- "I wasn’t sure if I thought the Game of Thrones tour would be worth it but after taking it, it was completely worth it for all the beautiful views and knowledge and history about the town." See review