Explore our promoted experiences
- Soak up the atmosphere of ancient Dubrovnik as you explore the narrow streets of the old town
- Walk around the city walls and enjoy the panoramic view over Dubrovnik
- English-speaking guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Pile Square, where your guide will be holding a CITY WALLS WALKING TOUR sign next to the fountain by Dubravka bar&restaurant (just outside Pile gate, western entrance to the Old town).
What To Expect
Some of the sites and landmarks you’ll see (and learn about) include, Onofrio’s Fountain, which is connected to an ancient aqueduct that provided the ancient city with drinking water; the 12th-century Franciscan Monastery, which houses one of the oldest still-functioning pharmacies and a gorgeous Gothic courtyard; the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace; the Stradun, the wide and main pedestrian way that goes from one side of Old Town to the other; and the Cathedral of the Assumption, a beautiful Baroque and Mannerist building from the 18th century.
You'll see the lovely Minceta Fortress, St John's Fortress, Bokar Fortress and the Maritime Museum.
Traverse the Old Town with your guide and head up on the walls for a perspective of the marvel that is Dubrovnik from different angles.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Dubrovnik port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO
- Tour includes moderate walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1000 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 150 steps.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms