Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group kayaking tour from Dubrovnik
- Paddle along the walls of the Old Town, around the Island of Lokrum, and to Betina Cave
- Go snorkeling at Betina Cave
- No experience necessary; instruction included
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT is right by PILE bus stop/taxi drop-off point and right next to the only newsstand in this area. The address is Brsalje 8. Dubrovnik Walks representatives & orange umbrella are all there!
What To Expect
Meet your guide and small group to get geared up with both kayaking and snorkeling equipment. Launch into the azure waters of the Adriatic with a few instructions and paddle down the coast of the city, under the walls of the Old Town. Head out to kayak around the mysterious Island of Lokrum, then go ashore at Betina cave for a chance to go snorkeling. Sip a provided bottle of water and refuel with a provided snack.
Paddle back to your original departure point to conclude the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please inform the tour provider no later than 2 hrs before the tour of your snack selection. The options are: 1. Ham & cheese sandwich 2. Cheese sandwich 3. Selection of fruits
- Minimum numbers of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 2 guests to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 5 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship/delayed flight/bus/taxi, or similar
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It wasn’t too strenuous at all, and there two options anyway, the shorter way or the longer way around the island." See review