- Full-day cruise around the Elaphite Islands from Dubrovnik
- Wander amid the lemon and orange gardens on the island of Koločep
- Explore the 15th-century ruins on Šipan, the largest of the Elaphite Islands
- Soak up the sun on Šunj, one of southern Dalmatia’s most idyllic beaches
- Discover Lopud’s medieval architecture, monuments and beaches
- Savor an onboard lunch consisting of traditional meat, fish or vegetarian dishes
- Keep cool throughout the cruise with unlimited soft drinks and wine
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Your first stop is Koločep Island, where pine forests meet citrus gardens and the Adriatic Sea. Hop off the boat to explore the island on your own and be sure not to miss the late-medieval churches and the 600-year-old manor houses.
Return to the sailboat and ship off again until you reach the Island of Šipan, where there are more 15th-century and houses to discover. Take a walk around the verdant island, the biggest in the Elaphite archipelago.
About an hour later, head back to the boat and set sail once again, this time for Lopud. Enjoy lunch on the boat as you cut through the dazzling Adriatic waters. On the menu: fish, chicken or veggie fare.
Once in Lopud, dock Šunj beach where you can lounge on the shore for a while or go for a swim in the revitalizing waters. Take a stroll around Lopud Town to get a glimpse of island life before returning back to Dubrovnik. The tour’s conclusion is being dropped off at your hotel after a relaxing day of island hopping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.