3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the tourist traps and discover a taste of authentic Dubrovnik on a walking tour of the city’s food and drink spots. Be immersed in the atmosphere as you stroll with your local guide and gain cultural insights and personalized tips as you explore. Stop off in 4 family-run restaurants to sample specialties including seafood and wine, and benefit from the small-group size for a more intimate experience.
- Avoid hidden costs with food and drinks included in the price
- Gain an intimate perspective of the city as you explore by foot
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your local guide
- Receive personalized recommendations on a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group walking tour
Wine, beer, coffee/tea
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Poljana Paska Miličevića , Poljana Paska Miličevića, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Big Onofrio's fountain in the Old City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Vegan option is not available
- Not recommended for vegans
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY FABULA RAGUSEA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubrovnik Food and Drink Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Dubrovnik Food and Drink Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubrovnik Food and Drink Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubrovnik Food and Drink Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryOnofrio's FountainStradun (Placa)St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Cruise PortDominican MonasteryMljet IslandEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Peljesac PeninsulaLokrum Benedictine MonasteryOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Konavle ValleyDubrovnik Cable CarFranciscan Church and MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Bell TowerRevelin FortressElaphite Islands