- Ride on the Dubrovnik cable car to the summit of Mount Srd
- Admire views of the Dalmatian Coast from Mount Srd’s peak
- Explore Dubrovnik Old Town on a walking tour with a local guide
- Learn about the city history and see top Dubrovnik attractions like Sponza Palace
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Dubrovnik, near Pile Square Address: Pile Square, Dubrovnik Directions: A guide in Elite Travel blue T-shirt will be holding a EXPLORE DUBROVNIK BY CABLE CAR sign, next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant (just outside Pile gate, western entrance to Old town).
What To Expect
After the photo stop atop Mt Srđ, go down the way you went up: via the cable car. Once at the bottom, make the very short walk to Old Town, for Stari Grad, as locals call it, for the second portion of the tour: walking the streets of Old Town.
Stroll through Pile Gate, one of three entrances that go through the 12th-century walls and stop at Onofrio’s Fountain, a large circular structure with faucets that was the terminus for the 7.5-mile (12-km) aqueduct that flowed drinking water into Dubrovnik. Then walk over to the nearby medieval Franciscan monastery, home to a recently restored Pieta sculpture and one of the oldest still-working pharmacies in Europe.
Later amble down Stradun, the main pedestrian thoroughfare of the Old Town, and stop at the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, today the home of the state archives. Within eyeshot, you’ll also visit Orlando’s Column, the Cathedral of the Assumption, and the Church of St Blaise, the city’s patron saint.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms