- Discover Dubrovnik’s walls, caves, and Lokrum island on a kayak-snorkel tour
- Easy way to go kayaking and snorkeling: with equipment, guidance, and snack
- Paddle by the city walls, snorkel at Betina Cave, and glide around Lokrum
- Kayak and snorkel in a group for safety, with guide to introduce the sights
Departure & Return
Find Pile bus station and then go down to the park under the stone bridge all the way to the Pile park beach. Find "WORLD OF KAYAKS" sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY World Of Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands