2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get off the radar during your time in Dubrovnik by booking this exciting 2-day trip of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Stay in 3- and 5-star hotels and discover charming towns, such as UNESCO-listed Počitelj, along with one of the jewels of Basnia, the old bridge in the town of Mostar. Explore intriguing and dynamic Sarajevo. Take some free time to see the sights and learn about the history and culture of each place you visit. This small group is limited to just 19 participants, which means you’ll get the most out of the tour and the guide.
- 2-day tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar, Počitelj and Sarajevo
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Počitelj independently
- Discover Mostar’s Old Bridge Area, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a guided walking tour
- Visit the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum and learn about the 1990s conflict from an expert guide
- Enjoy a walking tour of Sarajevo Old Town and see sights like Bascarsija Bazaar
- Savor tantalizing local delights with included lunches on both days
- Choose from 3- or 5-star hotel accommodation in Sarajevo
Saved to wishlist!
Expert English speaking guide in Mostar and Sarajevo
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
1 night of accommodation in central Sarajevo(according to option selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
What To Expect
This 2-day tour from Dubrovnik, the 'jewel of the Adriatic', to Bosnia and Herzegovina is a fantastic way to not only see a different country but see a few sights that are totally off the tourist radar. From Mostar to Sarajevo, towns that were news flash points over 20 years ago and now peaceful, you'll get a dose of culture on this tour. Stay in 3- and 5-star hotels and eat hearty lunches, all of which are included.
Dubrovnik – Počitelj – Mostar – Sarajevo
Continue your journey along the postcard-perfect Neretva River and arrive in the town of Počitelj. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the UNESCO World Heritage-listed center, and snap photos of landmarks such as the Haji-Ali Mosque and hilltop clock tower fort Sahat-kula.
Duration: 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Free
Next, make for Mostar, the Herzegovina region's cultural capital. As you tour the old town with an expert guide, discover how it has served as home to people of many different religions and backgrounds. Pose for photos in the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge Area and explore other sights such as the Mosque of Mostar and the Turkish House. Then, break for lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy lunch in a traditional local restaurant in the Old Town.
Duration: 4 hours
Admission Ticket Free
Accommodation:Overnight in a central Sarajevo hotel, accommodation corresponding to option selected.
After breakfast in your hotel hop inside your comfortable minivan and travel to the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum. Explore the museum with an expert guide, and learn about the 1990s conflict and the role the hand-dug, 2,625-foot-long (800-meter) tunnel played in providing the capital with food and arms. See photos of war-torn houses, as well as a 20-minute video of the city bombardment and life in the tunnel.
Duration: 1 hour
Admission Ticket Included
Next, journey back to Sarajevo Old Town and embark on a guided walking tour. See Bascarsija Bazaar, an ancient trading place with artisan workshops, and breathtaking examples of Ottoman architecture among other sights. After your tour, break for lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy a traditional Bosnian lunch before after which you will have free time to explore Sarajevo Old Town independently.
Duration: 5 hours
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik. All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Mostar, Pocitelj and Sarajevo Tour from Dubrovnik
12 hours 14 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaOvernight Tours - DalmatiaMulti-day Tours - DalmatiaClassic Car Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorOvernight Tours - KotorMulti-day Tours - KotorClassic Car Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorBus Tours - BudvaOvernight Tours - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaClassic Car Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaCategory
Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & Tickets