4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Portuguese pilgrimage site of Fátima on this half-day tour. After a convenient pickup from your Fátima hotel, visit the Chapel of Apparitions and the basilica where the three children to whom the Holy Lady of Fátima appeared a century ago are buried. Visit their homes in the village of Aljustrel, see the church where they were baptized, and learn their compelling story from an informative local guide.
- Experience Portugal’s holy city and pilgrimage site, Fátima, with a guide
- Tour the village where three shepherd children witnessed an apparition
- Enrich your visit and gain a deeper understanding of Portuguese culture
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour FROM FATIMA
A True local Professional guide
Hotel pick up and drop off (HOTELS IN FATIMA ONLY)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
We provide Face masks & Hand sanitizer for all participants during the tour
Clean & Safe certification
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up only from hotels or accommodation in Fatima.
Only if you are NOT accommodated in Fatima, you should proceed to the set meeting point:
(In front of Hotel Fatima, Rua João Paulo II) in Fatima.
If you don't find your hotel in the list or you are staying in local accommodation, please inform address and details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A comfortable small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All participants are required to use a Face mask to enter the sites & social distancing during the tour (mandatory health measures). Most of the tour is outdoors & the two Basilicas we enter are big and spacious, providing great conditions for social distancing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FATIMA EXPERIENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Magnetism of Fatima?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Magnetism of Fatima?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Magnetism of Fatima?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Magnetism of Fatima
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraBus Tours - BeirasWalking Tours - BeirasHistorical Tours - BeirasHalf-day Tours - BeirasBus Tours - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory