- Explore the central Portuguese city of Coimbra on a private walking tour
- Learn about the rich history of Portugal's old capital from your guide
- See the University of Coimbra, the Monastery of Santa Cruz, and more
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Departure & Return
This tour departs from Praça 8 de Maio (8th May Square), in front of the City Hall (Câmara Municipal de Coimbra). Please search for a tour guide, holding a sign saying: "Coimbra Private Walking Tour". Address: Câmara Municipal de Coimbra Praça 8 de Maio 3000-300 Coimbra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 participants per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portugal Private Touring
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A guided tour seems like the only way to see this city and walking around and getting to the University and the library is an unforgettable experience." See review