- Connect with a local host for a cooking lesson at a Chianti farm
- Prepare a choice of dishes to create a full meal from starters to dessert
- Farm tour to see where many of the ingredients are grown
- Al fresco lunch (weather permitting) to sample your handiwork
Departure & Return
We will meet directly at my Cofferi 1242- cooking class farm, where cooking schools are held. If you do not have a car we will meet in tavarnuzze in via 1st of may at the terminus of bus # 37 in front of the market coop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cofferi1242 - Camilla Romoli
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience