- Full-day trip to Syracuse, Ortygia, and Noto, from Catania
- Explore the historic city of Syracuse and visit its most intriguing Roman and Greek ruins
- Wander the narrow streets of Ortygia Island, the heart of Syracuse for centuries
- Marvel at the golden hues of Noto's exquisite baroque architecture
- Enjoy the expertise of a professional guide and the individualized attention that comes with a small-size group
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience