- Half-day Catania street food tour with a local guide
- Visit the historic fish market and learn about Sicilian seafood
- Stroll past Via dei Crociferi or through the Benedettini neighborhood
- Sample a seasonal dessert toward the end of your food walking tour
- Collect stamps for your food passport as you explore Catania
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- DRESS: Covered shoes, sunhat, and a bottle of water
- ACCESSIBILITY 1: tour not suitable for travelers with limited standing and walking capacity
- ACCESSIBILITY 2: tour not suitable for Vegans and Celiacs
- WAITING POLICY: we have a strict ten minute waiting policy. Once the tour has started we do not guarantee a second chance to reach the group. No refund is due for late arrivals nor early quits
- FOOD RESTRICTIONS: Please let us know if you have any food allergies
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- TOUR IS SUITABLE FOR PESCATARIANS
- Most travelers can participate
- NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY streaty
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Catania Street Food Walking Tour.