8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head from Catania to three of Sicily’s top destinations during this full-day, attraction-packed guided tour. Travel comfortably by air-conditioned minivan, with shared hotel transfers. Highlights include the Neapolis archaeological park in Syracuse (admission tickets purchased separately), a visit to the Greek and Baroque-influenced island of Ortigia, and a stop in picturesque, UNESCO-listed Noto.
- A full-day tour to Syracuse, Ortigia, and Noto, from Catania
- Explore three different cities in just a single day of sightseeing
- Enjoy comfortable, door-to-door transfers in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Grab a tasty local lunch on your own, with free time to explore on foot
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Archaeological park tour guide
Archaeological park tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in Catania (pick up outside Catania on demand)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please,wear comfortable shoes and have a wind jacket with you
- Hat and sun protection are highly recommended during summer
- Visit of Neapolis archaeological park is on your own
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Grand Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siracusa,Ortigia and Noto Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siracusa,Ortigia and Noto Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siracusa,Ortigia and Noto Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Siracusa,Ortigia and Noto Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCataniaBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - SyracuseArchaeology Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory