2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Child seat provided free of charge
Recently registered air-conditioned vehicles
Private Transport With New Mercedes E-Class Luxury
Private Transportation With New Mercedes V-Class Luxury Minivan
WiFi on board
20% supplement on the night service from 23:00 to 7:00
Departure & Return
Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Catania Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Palermo, PA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/25/2020 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Catania Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy - or viceversa
Palermo, PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Ncc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer From Catania to Palermo or vice versa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer From Catania to Palermo or vice versa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfer From Catania to Palermo or vice versa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer From Catania to Palermo or vice versa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer From Catania to Palermo or vice versa
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportCataniaPort Transfers - SicilyAirport & Hotel Transfers - SicilyTransportation Services - SicilyPrivate Drivers - SicilyPort Transfers - TaorminaAirport & Hotel Transfers - TaorminaTransportation Services - TaorminaPrivate Drivers - TaorminaPort Transfers - SyracuseAirport & Hotel Transfers - SyracuseTransportation Services - SyracusePrivate Drivers - SyracuseCategory