6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave the seaside behind and embark on a journey up the famous Mount Etna volcano on a full-day tour. Pass through traditional Sicilian villages until you reach the Silvestri craters and admire the scenic views at 7,000 feet (2,100 meters). Enjoy a food and wine tasting at a local winery built right on the slopes of the volcano and end the day with a tour of Taormina.
- Explore the famous Mount Etna volcano on a full-day tour
- Discover local villages and admire the views from the craters
- Enjoy a food and wine tasting at a local volcanic winery
- Stroll around the ancient streets and ruins of Taormina
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off right where the ship docks or where previously agreed
- giardini naxos
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catania Tour Private Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna and Taormina (including wine-food tasting)
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataniaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseCategory