10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the navigating to your driver and explore the history and architecture of Sicily with this full-day tour. See several popular landmarks in one day, including the Greek ruins of Agrigento and the Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina. This small group tour through the Valley of the Temples offers an intimate atmosphere.
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and leave the driving to your guide
- Explore several top attractions in Sicily including Agrigento
- Learn about Sicilian history and architecture
- Small group size
Saved to wishlist!
FREE Snack with typical Sicilian street food, water and Etna wine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Touristic guide inside the historical places
Departure & Return
Piazza Federico di Svevia, 32, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
At number 32 there's a yellow sign "Sicily Day by Day".
Every day of the year. Pick-up will be between 8.30 - 9.00 am .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agrigento and Piazza Armerina: Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Agrigento and Piazza Armerina: Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agrigento and Piazza Armerina: Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I totally recommend this tour, our guide Antonio was really amazing and very knowledgeable, it has been a pleasure having him as the tour guide, do not hesitate to take this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Agrigento and Piazza Armerina: Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSicilyCataniaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyAudio Guides - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaAudio Guides - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseAudio Guides - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory