- Skip the hassle of a rental car and leave the driving to your guide
- Explore several top attractions in Sicily including Agrigento
- Learn about Sicilian history and architecture
- Small group size
Departure & Return
At number 32 there's a yellow sign "Sicily Day by Day".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I totally recommend this tour, our guide Antonio was really amazing and very knowledgeable, it has been a pleasure having him as the tour guide, do not hesitate to take this tour!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews