Explore our promoted experiences
- Time-saving private transportation to visit Capri’s highlights
- Tour the Blue Grotto or, if it’s closed, take a shared island boat tour
- Free time in both Anacapri and Capri to shop, sightsee, and dine
- Port pickup and return funicular ticket included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in the main port of Capri, Marina Grande, at the exit of your jetfoil from Positano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Capri-Private Tours of Amalfi Coast & Pompeii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's a healthy uphill walk but Anamaria knew all the shortcuts and pointed out interesting sights on the way." See review