8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide, minivan and driver Naples / Pier / Sorrento / Pompeii / Naples, parkings, highway tolls
Hydrofoil tickets, entry tickets where applicable, restaurants, transportation in Capri, gratuities
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Molo Beverello
- Stazione Marittima
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Only Pompeii tour is not accessible for people with wheelchair
- Only Pompeii tour is not accessible for baby / kid with strollers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naples Tour Service - Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour Of Capri - Sorrento & Pompeii?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour Of Capri - Sorrento & Pompeii?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour Of Capri - Sorrento & Pompeii?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour Of Capri - Sorrento & Pompeii?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour Of Capri - Sorrento & Pompeii
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriShore Excursions - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoClassic Car Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoClassic Car Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiClassic Car Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiCategory