Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour private tour to Monaco, Monte Carlo and Èze from Cannes
- Visit top Monaco attractions such as Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception and the Prince’s Palace at your leisure
- Take a drive along the famous Formula One Grand Prix track at Monte Carlo
- Enjoy free time at Casino Square and admire the yachts of the rich and famous in the harbor
- Visit the Fragonard perfumery in Èze with a guide
- Explore the scenic Corniche roads of the French Riviera
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your accommodation in Cannes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel across the border into the city-state of Monaco, where you'll enjoy some time to explore some of Old Town Monaco's top sights at your leisure. See the Royal Palace (open to visitors from April to October) to watch the changing of the guard. Walk through Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception to see the graves of Princess Grace (Grace Kelly) and Prince Rainier III. Tour the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum.
Next, get back in the vehicle for the short drive to Monte Carlo and do a lap on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit with your guide. After that, enjoy more free time to see the sights around Casino Square, including chic shops and beautiful gardens, not to mention the luxurious casinos. Walk to the marina to watch expensive yachts on the water or see their glamorous owners at play in the town itself.
Continue your tour to the Medieval hilltop town of Èze, overlooking the Mediterranean from the Middle Corniche. Join your guide for a tour of the Fragonard perfumery, one of the companies for which this town is famous. After the tour, you'll have some time to wander through Èze at your leisure, browsing the shops or simply enjoying the views from this exceptional town.
At the conclusion of your visit to Èze, get back into the vehicle for the scenic drive along the Lower Corniche toward Cannes. Your tour ends with a drop-off at your Cannes hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is only bookable for people staying in hotel or accommodation, not bookable for people coming from cruises.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands