- Take part in a traditional Argentine Tango class at Tango Porteño
- Enjoy a live show featuring over 40 artists and musicians
- Opt to include a gourmet meal of Argentine steak, a variety of wines, and dessert
- Round-trip hotel transfers included for an added convenience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tango Porteño Tango Show with Optional Dinner and Tango Class.