3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Soft drinks / Wine
Dinner (If you have chosen this option)
Entry / Admission to Tango Cafe Los Angelitos
Dinner (If you haven´t chosen this option)
Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Avenida Rivadavia 2100)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tours Buenos Aires
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Tango Show Ticket at Cafe de Los Angelitos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Tango Show Ticket at Cafe de Los Angelitos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Tango Show Ticket at Cafe de Los Angelitos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Tango Show Ticket at Cafe de Los Angelitos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line Tango Show Ticket at Cafe de Los Angelitos
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresSkip-the-Line Tours - The PampasSkip-the-Line Tours - MontevideoSkip-the-Line Tours - MendozaCategory
Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)Plaza San MartinSenor Tango9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Campanopolis Medieval VillageTemaiken BioparkPlaza de la RepublicaTigreJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )La PlataCasa RosadaBasilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Café de los AngelitosKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Galerias PacificoAquafanPalais de GlaceVilla Crespo