3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Finding the best spots to experience traditional Argentinian nightlife can be tricky on limited time. Book ahead to secure your table at the Cafe de los Angelitos, where a live orchestra and dancers perform traditional and modern tango for your entertainment. Opt to combine your visit with dinner for the full experience, or upgrade to the VIP package to unwind with Argentina’s best wine, benefiting round round-trip transfer from your cruise port.
- Save time finding the cafe with included cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Choose an experience package that suits your schedule and budget
- Make the most of your time in port with a classic Buenos Aires experience
- Watch a traditional tango show for insight into Argentina’s cultural heritage
Saved to wishlist!
The service includes transfer in/out to cruise port
Dinner, wines and soft drinks (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up Buenos Aires Port - Terminal Quinquela Martin
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up to the Buenos Aires PORT: Only show service: Betewwn 9.15 and 9.45 PM
- Pick up to the Buenos Aires PORT: DInner and show service: Between 9.15 and 9.45 PM
- The pick up will be at gate 12 of the Terminal Quinquela Martin. The driver will look for you with you name. Please wait in Gate 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show with optional Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show with optional Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show with optional Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show with optional Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff