- Rojo Tango Show at Faena Hotel’s cabaret theater
- Watch a stunning performance of classic and nuevo Argentine tango inside an exclusive, 5-star hotel in Puerto Madero
- Watch captivating dance choreography, and listen to a live orchestra and singers
- Enjoy some of Argentina’s best wine during the show
- Upgrade to enjoy a 3-course gourmet dinner before the performance
- Round-trip transport from select hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Important: for New Year's Eve, the Tango House offers a special dinner and show. Please select the appropriate option when making the payment as the other options won't be available.
- On Cristmas Eve the Tango house is closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms