3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Experience a traditional tango show in Buenos Aires, including private transfers to make the evening seamlessly convenient. This tour package includes a 3-course meal and a tango show, during which you will learn all about the Argentinian tradition of tango and see talented performers command the stage. Prebooking this evening out to ensures you get an authentic, can't-miss, Buenos Aires experience.
- Tango show enables guests to see and learn about Argentine tango
- 3-course meal of traditional local foods
- Wine and sparkling wine included
- Round-trip transfers from Buenos Aires hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Sparkling wine, Malbec, Chardonnay and soft drinks
The service includes private transfer in/out to your hotel
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotels located at downtown areas
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is important to book the Rojo Tango service in advance so that we can assure availability for first or second row table for you
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show including Private Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show including Private Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show including Private Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show including Private Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show including Private Transfers