3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer in from the hotel to the restaurant
Transfer out from Rojo Tango to the hotel
Transfer to the restaurant to Rojo Tango (1 block distance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up to the restaurant after dinner and drop off to your hotel after the Tango show
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Shopping Passes & OffersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTransfers & Ground TransportBuenos AiresDining Experiences - The PampasFamily-friendly Shows - The PampasShopping Passes & Offers - The PampasDinner and Show - The PampasDining Experiences - MontevideoFamily-friendly Shows - MontevideoShopping Passes & Offers - MontevideoDinner and Show - MontevideoDining Experiences - MendozaFamily-friendly Shows - MendozaShopping Passes & Offers - MendozaDinner and Show - MendozaCategory
Rojo Tango Tours & TicketsRiver Plate (Rio de la Plata) Tours & TicketsFloralis Generica Tours & TicketsBarolo Palace (Palacio Barolo) Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church) Tours & TicketsBasílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar Tours & TicketsNational Library Tours & TicketsDon Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano) Tours & TicketsPaz Palace (Palacio Paz) Tours & TicketsMadero Tango Tours & TicketsBarrio Norte Tours & TicketsLa Ventana Tango Show Tours & TicketsColon Theatre (Teatro Colón) Tours & TicketsCabildo de Buenos Aires Tours & TicketsTemaiken Biopark Tours & TicketsBuenos Aires Eco-Park Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana) Tours & TicketsNational Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion) Tours & Tickets