- Behind the scenes soccer stadium tour in Buenos Aires
- Visit La Bombonera or El Monumental with your knowledgeable guide
- Experience the opportunity of walking on a famous football pitch
- Learn about the history and culture of the Boca Juniors and River Plate
Departure & Return
What To Expect
El MonumentalVisit the home stadium of River Plate, which opened in the late 1930s and hosted the FIFA World Cup in 1978. Explore the training field, the press conference room, the trophy hall and other areas not typically open to the public. Learn about the history of the team and the stadium from your expert guide while visiting the Museo River Plate.
La BomboneraHome to the Boca Juniors soccer team, La Bombonera is an iconic landmark in the city of Buenos Aires. The fútbol club was founded in 1905 by a handful of young boys from La Boca, and has since grown into one of the most celebrated clubs in the world. Enjoy access to areas of the stadium normally closed to the public and even get the opportunity to walk out onto the hallowed field where many Argentinian greats have played. You'll visit the Passion of Boca Juniors Museum and its trophy room, learning about the history of the club and the evolution of its jersey along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please, arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms