- Discover Bruges’ highlights all in one day on this accessible tour
- A private tour gives you the flexibility to plan your own itinerary
- Round-trip train transit from Brussels is included in the tour cost
- Admire canals and medieval architecture, visit chocolate shops, and more
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be changed to your hotel/accommodation, however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance as only central locations will be allowed. If no meeting alternative is selected the point listed here will be the meeting point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Granted it was more expensive than a group tour, but we’ll worth the extra." See review