- Pass many UNESCO-listed monuments on one tour
- Get local tips on the best places to see Christmas lights in Brussels
- Enjoy a bespoke itinerary based on your interests
- One alcoholic or soft drink per person is included
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be changed to your hotel/accommodation, however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance as only central locations will be allowed. If no meeting alternative is selected the point listed here will be the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Meeting point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff