- Take a scenic drive through Belgium and Holland's windmill country
- Admire Holland's traditional cheeses, clogs and pottery at a local craft center
- Explore the historic center of Amsterdam with your guide
- Marvel at top city attractions such as Dam Square, the Royal Palace of Amsterdam and the Anne Frank House
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Browse enticing stalls bursting with wooden clogs, gorgeous pottery, fresh tulips and appetizing cheese as you explore the market. Enjoy an optional lunch (own expense) then stroll beside the Amstel River to capture fantastic photographs beside a quaint windmill. Return to the coach and continue to Amsterdam, passing the Dutch National Bank and the colossal Heineken Brewery as you travel to the center. On arrival, venture to the historical Dam Square to absorb the charming ambience of the enclave, and then embark on an informative guided walking tour with your knowledgeable guide. Marvel at the fabulous façade of the Royal Palace of Amsterdam and stroll parallel to picturesque waterways as you explore the renowned red light district.
Peruse bespoke boutiques for special souvenirs then reconvene with your guide and group at a pre-arranged time to journey back to Brussels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drive to Amsterdam from Brussels is approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I suggest that next time they drop people off at the same place where they are picked up." See review
- "In just one word: it's awesome; don't miss the boat trip; we enjoyed all the history given by the guide" See review
- "Good organisation Experienced driver, punctual and well kept timing, experienced and knowledgeable guide Good itinerary for one day trip" See review