Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour home cooking experience in Bologna
- Learn about regional delicacies and traditional ingredients at the local market
- Discover the secrets of Italian tortellini during a cooking demonstration
- Pick up cooking tips and techniques from a local chef
- Dine on tortellini and red wine at a local restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 9 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the Neptune fountain
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a short walking tour of the city, stopping to visit a traditional local market. As you browse the stalls, listen as your guide points out regional delicacies and explains the ingredients used in popular Italian dishes.
Then, head to a local home, where you’ll be welcomed inside for an authentic cooking experience. Watch as your host creates delicious hand-made tortellini from scratch and pick up plenty of tips and techniques for making the fresh pasta, creating the filling, and shaping the tortellini. Then tuck into a tasty lunch of tortellini, accompanied by a glass of red wine — a perfect way to end the tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience