2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Italians have been producing wine for thousands of years. Get a unique insight into the wine-making experience on a visit to a family-owned winery. Explore the vineyards and cellars, then sample three of their finest wines paired with food on a terrace with views of wine country. Choose between morning and afternoon tours.
- Tour a family-owned winery outside Bologna
- Taste three typical wines—with food—on a terrace with vineyard views
- Learn about the winemaking process as you explore vineyards and cellars
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Winery and vineyard tour
Food and wine tasting ( 3 wines )
Transportation: if you want we can organize a private transfer from Bologna for 20 eur per person
Departure & Return
Via Antonio Bertoloni, 14, 40069 Zola Predosa BO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minor under 18 are free of any charge
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesEmilia-RomagnaBolognaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaUnique Experiences - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraUnique Experiences - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraCategory
Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets