Explore our promoted experiences
- Lake Como cruise and dinner
- See the lake from the water
- Four-course dinner and wine included; vegetarian option available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Departure & Return
We will meet all guests in Varenna at the floating pier for private motorboats and watertaxis (Contrada del Porto 1) at 6 pm. Please be there 15 minutes earlier. It is opposite the gelateria "La Passerella", 5 minutes walk from the Ferry Terminal, where all the public boats dock.
Dinner ends at the restaurant in Varenna. Last boats/ferries back to Bellagio and Cadenabbia leave not later than 11 pm. If you need transport to Menaggio, you shall need to arrange a short transfer from Cadenabbia. Tremezzo is reachable from Cadenabbia with a 10 minutes lakefront walk.
What To Expect
After sunset, you’ll disembark in Varenna and walk to a nearby waterside restaurant, where a table will be waiting for you. Sip a welcome glass of wine, then enjoy a leisurely Italian dinner with appetizer, first-course, main course, and dessert. The fixed menu changes with the season, but can include local meat or fish, and a vegetarian option is always available. A recent menu began with dry salted beef from Valtellina, risotto with a creamy Taleggio and herb sauce, truffle and chestnut-stuffed chicken, and an Italian sweet.
This tour concludes at the restaurant, which is close to the public ferry dock, water taxis, and transport options.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Varenna is located in the central part of the lake. Please take notice that Como is more than an hour away by car and there are no public boats after dinner that will get you back there. We suggest to book this experience only if your accommodation is in the central part of the lake (Varenna, Bellagio, Menaggio, Tremezzo and surroundings) or along the Eastern branch (between Varenna and Lecco).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The cruise will start promptly at 6pm. Please be there 10/15 minutes before.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Como For You
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.