11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Andorra is a tiny country set in the Pyrenees mountains between France and Spain. Experience the hills valleys, culture, and history of this picturesque country during this full-day, private, guided tour that includes transportation. Customize your visit to suit your travel style or let your guide arrange for hikes up mountain trails and along lakes and through villages and towns where you can be a part of local life.
- Experience Andorra during winter or summer months
- Set your own itinerary and let your guide lead the way
- Experience local life in the towns and villages nestled in the mountains
Saved to wishlist!
Guest pick-up & drop off
CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
Extra Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Barcelona. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port de Barcelona
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Escape: Andorra Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during City Escape: Andorra Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Escape: Andorra Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
City Escape: Andorra Private Day Trip
10 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Barcelona Cruise PortCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Placa del ReiPenedesForum Park (Parc del Forum)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Barcelona ZooFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Casa AmatllerIlla Fantasia Water ParkCasa VicensMt. TibidaboJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)