Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Barcelona's Gothic Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Hear about thousands of years of history, from the Romans to the middle ages and present day
- Wander the twisting streets and quiet plazas of this charming neighborhood
- Walk alongside one of the world's best-preserved sections of Roman wall
- See medieval architecture like the Plaça del Reial and Barcelona Cathedral
- Check out iconic Barcelona landmarks like La Boquería food market and Las Ramblas
Departure & Return
Close to the Movistar Centre, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
End your tour in the city centre (Born District)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend doing this tour in any weather, a great way to learn all the interesting bits about the area." See review