Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the impressive Pont du Gard aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the tourist office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time 4 Provence.H
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence." See review
- "I would highly recommend this tour as it is a bit off the beaten path but some amazing sites that are not overcrowded during the high season." See review
- "This is a wonderful half-day trip from Avignon with adequate time to see the sites and towns." See review