12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to the birthplace of the Olympic Games in comfort on a private day trip to ancient Olympia and other highlights of the Peloponnese. Admire the engineering of the Corinth Canal, and then trace the victories of ancient Greece’s greatest athletes at gymnasium and track ruins plus the site’s archeological museum. A personal driver means a flexible itinerary, with pickup available directly from your Athens hotel or the cruise port.
- Easily explore the Peloponnese without renting a car or joining a big-bus tour
- Get an up-close look at the Corinth Canal
- Learn the roots of the Olympic Games in ancient Olympia
- Visit the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus and see ancient artifacts at a museum
- Private driver and vehicle means comfort and flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Hotel/ AirBnb/ Port pick up & drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance Fees [12€ for over 6 yo Non EU & 24 yo EU Citizens]
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Licensed Tour guide on request (Additional cost 250€ )
Departure & Return
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Olympia Private Tour from Athens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Olympia Private Tour from Athens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Olympia Private Tour from Athens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Olympia Private Tour from Athens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Olympia Private Tour from Athens