2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Don’t just explore Umbria’s scenery—on this tour, taste the products that the region is famous for. Meet your guide at the Assisi railway station, and take a private vehicle to your destination: a traditional winery in the hills above the city. Tour the grounds, get to know how olive oil and wine are made, and do plenty of sampling. An optional upgrade also includes salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and other regional specialties.
- Go behind-the-scenes at a traditional local winery
- Learn how wine and olive oil are made
- Taste generous samples of both products
- Upgrade to include salami, cheese, bruschetta, and other local snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
Round trip transfer from Assisi area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Winery tour with Full Lunch from Assisi ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Winery tour with Full Lunch from Assisi ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Organic Winery tour with Full Lunch from Assisi ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Organic Winery tour with Full Lunch from Assisi
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaCategory