3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your hands dirty with this interactive ceramics workshop in Ascoli Piceno. Learn old and new techniques during this hands-on workshop, led by a local guide. Known as the city of ceramics, Ascoli Piceno is home to many ceramic laboratories and craftsmen. All tools and materials are included and you will create your own souvenir during the workshop.
- Experience a hands-on ceramics workshop
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
- Led by a local guide
- All materials are included and bring home a handmade souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
All activities: clay modelling and baking
All materials and tools included
Souvenirs to take home
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Ventidio Basso, 63100 Ascoli Piceno AP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.