Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-day culinary experience in Abrezzo
- All meals and drinks included
- Dine out at authentic restaurants
- Learn to cook authentic Tuscan dishes with hands-on classes led by a professional chef
- Recreate the flavors of Italy with a take-home recipe book
- Stay overnight in a private villa with a pool
- Tour a local winery and the charming surrounding villages
Departure & Return
Transfer from Arezzo train station to the villa is included on your cooking holiday Please let as know your train schedule few days befoure your arrival Pick up point Arezzo train station by the taxi stand "PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA" Airport transfer available on request (price based on distance)
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum of 5 guests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mangiardivino Chef in Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands