- Discover Belgium's second city and one of the world's leading ports
- Sample some of what the Belgians do best, beer
- Learn about Antwerp's long, often tragic, but ever-hopeful history
- Pub crawl in style through one of Europe's leading fashion centers
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting inside. Please ask info at the bar.
The tour ends in the city centre. It is possible to go back to the starting point. Please ask the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerWalk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers