3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Jewerly museum guided visit
Departure & Return
Via Pergolesi, 18, 60035 Jesi AN, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Protective clothing will be provided but we suggest wearing clothing you don’t mind getting damaged or dirty.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewerly workshop with a local artisan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewerly workshop with a local artisan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsAnconaCraft Classes - MarcheArt Classes - MarcheCategory