- Explore Amsterdam’s Red Light District with a sex worker
- Learn about prostitution and sex worker rights in the Netherlands
- See The Bulldog, the Erotic Museum, Oude Kerk and more
- This tour is limited to four travelers for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Beursplein is a small square located on the Damrak street. From Amsterdam Central walk down the Damrak in the direction of the Dam Square. After about 600 meters, across from the Primark, you will find the Beursplein square. Coming from Dam Square walk in the direction of Amsterdam Central, after 200 meters, across from the Primark, you will find Beursplein square. Your tour guide is holding a red umbrella with company logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY RLD Amsterdam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "worthwhile if you're interested in what really goes on in the area, including the politics and the nitty gritty of daily life." See review