2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be difficult to fully appreciate Van Gogh’s work on a self-led tour of Amsterdam’s dedicated museum. Enjoy skip-the-line access and gain intimate insight into the artist on a private tour of the Van Gogh Museum. Learn about his life, influences, and impact from your local guide, and choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule.
- Explore according to your interests on a customizable private tour
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Breeze past any lines with fast-track entrance included
- Book ahead to guarantee entry and avoid disappointment
Saved to wishlist!
Private local guide
Skip the line ticket
Hotel pick up
Food & beverages
Departure & Return
Museumplein 6 , Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the Van Gogh Museums' entrance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Amsterdam Tour: Through the Eyes of van Gogh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Amsterdam Tour: Through the Eyes of van Gogh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Amsterdam Tour: Through the Eyes of van Gogh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Amsterdam Tour: Through the Eyes of van Gogh
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamArt Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtArt Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenArt Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
VolendamDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)Zaanse SchansWesterkerk (Western Church)TropenmuseumAllard Pierson MuseumMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Theater AmsterdamAmsterdam Tulip MuseumSt. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)Body Worlds Amsterdam HomomonumentHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)ZuiderzeemuseumRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)DamrakMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsNew Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)Museum Quarter (Museumplein)Amstel River