- Private, 2-hour walking food tour in Amsterdam
- Visit vendors, restaurants, and a street market to taste Dutch specialties
- Sample favorite local treats like a Dutch pancake, gouda, and a stroopwafel
- Pass by famous landmarks and learn about Amsterdam's history along the way
- Great introduction to Dutch culture and cuisine
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet the guide in front of the central station of Amsterdam at the 'Tram B' sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands