7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the bustling city and discover the car-free village of Giethoorn on a day trip from Amsterdam. Gain insight into the wetland from your guide as you drive past polders and dams, then board a cruise vessel to admire Giethoorn’s farmhouses, canals, and bridges from a traditional perspective. Enjoy hassle-free transfer to the outlying location with round-trip transport from central Amsterdam.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the capital
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with a canal cruise included in the price
- Relax with round-trip transfer from a central Amsterdam location
Saved to wishlist!
1-hour boat cruise
Optional lunch break (at own cost)
Departure & Return
Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace , Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult .
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dutchtrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giethoorn Small-Group Day Trip from Amsterdam With Boat Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Giethoorn Small-Group Day Trip from Amsterdam With Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giethoorn Small-Group Day Trip from Amsterdam With Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Giethoorn Small-Group Day Trip from Amsterdam With Boat Cruise
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
De Gooyer WindmillDiamond Museum AmsterdamBrouwersgrachtZuiderzeemuseumBloemenmarktMadurodamBody Worlds Amsterdam Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)Amsterdam Tulip MuseumDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamVenustempel Sex Museum Hard Rock Cafe AmsterdamSingel CanalHermitage AmsterdamRembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)DelftDapper Market (Dappermarkt)