- Glide around Amsterdam’s UNESCO-protected canals and admire the passing sights
- Take photos of sights such as the Golden Bend and Westerkerk, the church where Rembrandt is buried
- Enjoy front-row views of the 17th-century gabled houses, bridges and leafy canal paths
- Hear tales of Amsterdam's heritage via the recorded commentary, available in 19 languages
Departure & Return
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, opposite Hard Rock Café. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The ticket for your City Canal Cruise board is a TIMESLOT ticket. You chose one of below mentioned docks to depart from:
- The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
- The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
- Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
- Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
- In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
- In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
- When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
- Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
- Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
- Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms