6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of the most remarkable features of the Amalfi Coast are the numerous marine caves and grottoes that dot the coastline and can only be accessed by sea. With this boat tour, explore the most picturesque, stopping to swim, snap photos, and savor the views. Discover hidden corners of the coastline and admire historic watchtowers and fishing hamlets during the trip—you set the pace and itinerary on this private tour.
- Spend a day at sea off the Amalfi Coast exploring sea grottoes and caves
- Avoid the crowds by touring the hidden corners of the coastline
- Relax with snacks, water, and other beverages provided on board
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour to stop when and where you want
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Emerald Grotto entrance fee of €5 per person (optional)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour the Sea Grottoes of the Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour the Sea Grottoes of the Amalfi Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour the Sea Grottoes of the Amalfi Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiSorrentoSalernoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoDay Cruises - SalernoWater Tours - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoJet Boating - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory