Departure & Return
We meet in the main square of Pontone, at the Blue Bar. Ask me how to get there!
The tour ends in the main square of Amalfi PIAZZA FLAVIO GIOIA, where you can take buses, ferries or taxi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The first and the last part of the path are paved with steps up and down. The path is mostly downhill with 2 sections uphill: one at the starting and one in the middle to go into the Reserve. The total length is 5km - 3 miles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- good walking shoes with a good grip on the sole are necessary, no sandals, no flip flop or sneakers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience